Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Before

These are the "before" pictures of my place. These are the pictures that were posted in the MLS when the house was for sale, so the previous owner's furniture is still in these pictures. Obviously when I moved in, the rooms were empty... well, I say "empty" lightly. The place was pretty trashed when I moved in, but I'll get to that later. 

Welcome to my humble abode! Unit 9. To the left you get a peek of a staircase, there is one unit above me, so the door on the outside is shared by both of us. 

The front door is on the left. The previous homeowner didn't do much with this space, I'm using it as a dining area. 

This is what's on the other side of the front door. The living area. The living/dining/kitchen areas are all open to each other/connected. 

The kitchen! Which is wonderfully updated. The only downside is the fridge, which is the only appliance that is not stainless steel. But I can live with it. I'll replace it in the future.

The spacious master bedroom. I fell in love with the hardwood floors in every room. 

The master bathroom. Those window treatments were AWFUL, but there is a big jacuzzi tub, a double vanity, and a separate shower! 


The guest bathroom, which also features a double vanity and has a shower not pictured here. There were also no original pictures of the guest room/office space, but I will post pictures of them with my stuff.

This is what I see when I open my front door. A precious courtyard.

This is outside the front gate of the complex. The big, beautiful tree... that's a park in my front yard :)

Another shot of the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment