Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

Walk-in closet

One of the features that I love in my home is the walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Since the closet wasn't pictured in the previous post, I'll share it with you here. 

For the first time in my life I can hang all of my clothes! This was taken before it was painted... The whole house was painted the same color (minus the purple guest bathroom), this flat, blue/green color. It was extremely cold and I didn't like the idea of having the same color in my kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. It was weird. So I had it painted a neutral beige color. And here it is after that paint job. 

That's better! And Eeyore got a crown :)



This is what's goin' on in the back of my closet. A little purse display + heels and special shoes. As you can see I actually have hanging space that I'm not even using!

This is a shoe wheel my aunt got me. I never thought I would have space for it.. but check it out.. PLENTY of space! Love my closet! And I'm a little bit of an organizing freak, I love the container store and I'm always looking for good ideas for storage. It's just such a nice feeling to have enough space for all of your stuff... no clutter!


No comments:

Post a Comment